Gleaned from sources sundry and various:
- If you missed the first show of SBS new homegrown comedy Swift and Shift Couriers on Monday night, you can catch the full episode online at the SBS TV homepage. The next show airs on Monday 3rd November at 8:30pm.
- Melbourne impro troupe The Crew are providing the entertainment at a fundraising trivia night at the Melbourne Town Hall to support the Asylum Seekers Resource Centre. Book by October 31st! [The Crew blog]
- Ying Tong: A Walk with The Goons is heading to Adelaide in November after a strong run in the eastern states. Veteran comics Geoff Kelso and Johnny Biggins play Spike Milligan and Peter Sellers respectively. [Independent Weekly]
Written by Roy Smiles, the show also features David James as Harry Secombe and John Hannan as voiceover man Wallace Greenslade and follows Milligan through a period of hospitalisation after a nervous breakdown.
- Kitty Flanagan is appearing in Byron Bay on November 3rd. [Byron Shire Echo]
- A new celebrity improvisation show is coming to the Comedy Channel on Nov 8th: Comedy Slapdown, hosted by HG Nelson. [TV Tonight]
- Pam Ann back in Australia:[SameSame]
Fresh from her recent run of Terror At 41,000 Feet, the insatiable Pam Ann, air hostess with the mostess, has flown to Sydney to film her new show The Pam Ann Experience at Foxtel Studios.
Got some more comedy news? Why not leave us a link in the comments box below?